Published on September 15th, 2016 | by Melissa Terrell0
2016 LGBA Annual Assembly of Delegates Meeting Notice
This notice is being sent to the LGBA Member Band Presidents and the LGBA Yahoo Group. I apologize for duplications but I wanted to make sure that notice was made broadly and in compliance with LGBA Bylaws. We are 50 days out from our 2016 Annual Meeting.
The Lesbian and Gay Band Association (LGBA) will hold its Assembly of Delegates Meetings from 9:00 – 11:00 am (PDT) on Friday, November 4 AND 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (PDT), Saturday, November 5 in the Hyatt Ballroom during the 2016 LGBA Conference, California Gold, at the Hyatt, Palm Springs, 285 N Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Band Presidents need to notify the LGBA secretary, David E. McBee, at email@example.com of who your delegates for this meeting will be no later than Friday, October 7, 2016.
A detailed agenda for both of these meetings will be sent to the delegates by Friday, October 28, 2016. Agenda items include:
• Election of Board members, Vice President and Treasurer
• Selection of 2018 Conference bid. Bands bidding to host are the Mile High Freedom Band, Denver, Colorado, and Mid America Freedom Band, Kansas City, Missouri.
• Votes on LGBA membership status
• Update on 2017 Conference in Houston
• Update on 2017 Presidential Inauguration
• Update on Gay Games 10 – Paris – 2018
Annual dues MUST be paid in full prior to the Assembly of Delegates meeting. Organizations that have not yet submitted their 2016 LGBA dues will be contacted by the LGBA treasurer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
Please send any roster corrections or changes to LGBA Secretary, David McBee, at email@example.com by Friday, October 7, 2015.
2016 Conference Registration – http://www.lgba2016.org/
David E. McBee